Restaurants on the slopes (in Ste Foy)
- Les Brevettes – at the top of the first lift. Our favourite on mountain restaurant by far with excellent food. As a result it can be very busy but is worth the wait.
- Chez Leon – also at the top of the first lift, an alternative to Les Brevettes but to be honest the food is pretty uninspiring (in our experience).
- Les Marquises – New (2013-14 season) restaurant near the bottom of the Marquise lift. Big sunny balcony serving great burgers.
Restaurants in Sainte Foy Station
- La Maison à Colonnes – nice cosy traditional French restaurant with fondues, raclettes etc. Nice atmosphere and excellent food. Also a good spot for lunch outside on a sunny day. Tel 04 79 06 94 80.
- Le Pitchouli – Bar/restaurant – Pizzas, beer & fussball! Tel 04 79 06 25 74.
- La Coeur – small bar/restaurant. Great for après ski (happy hour beers) beers & actually very good food for lunch/dinner. Tel 04 79 07 94 29.
- La Bergerie – Good food, sunny balcony for lunch. Tel 04 79 06 25 51.
Restaurants in the surrounding area
- Chez Merie (Le Miroir) – the best restaurant in the area & well worth a trip. It is in Le Miroir which is a 10-15 minute drive from the chalet. Be warned it is expensive but very atmospheric & excellent food. Meat dishes are cooked on central hearth. Tel 04 79 06 90 16.
- Le Monal (Sainte Foy Village) – Bar & fine dining restaurant (upstairs) – the place for frogs legs and other traditional French dishes. Excellent food. Bar serves burgers, pizzas etc. Good atmosphere. Tel 04 79 06 90 07.
- La Grange (Sainte Foy Village) – another good French restaurant but we much prefer Le Monal. Tel 04 79 06 97 30.